There is actually a town called Hell in the Caymans…you will probably want to find out why.
The Cayman Islands are an Overseas British Territory located on the Western Caribbean Sea. The country is made up of 3 islands namely; Cayman Brac, Little Cayman, and Grand Cayman. The islands are especially popular with businessmen and corporate travellers. Find out below why you should pay attention too.
- If you love gambling, forget Caymans. There are no casinos here.
- You will drive on the left…if you will drive at all.
- People think the 7 mile beach is called so because of its length…it is actually 5.5 miles long.
- After Hong Kong, New York, Tokyo and London, the Grand Cayman comes next as the biggest financial center in the world.
- There is actually a town called Hell in the Caymans…you will probably want to find out why.
- If you love recreational diving, then you would not have come to a better destination. There are 365 diving spots in the Caymans, one for each day.
- The capital of the Caymans is known as Bodden. It derived its name from the large number of residents whose last name was Bodden.
- During winter in the Caymans, there is actually a lot of sunshine. The best time to visit is from December to April.
- Observe your dress code. The residents here are more British than the Britons. They are conservative dressers and will sneer upon poor taste in dressing.
- There is no nation that maintains an embassy or consulate in the Caymans. This is why it is a tax haven
There you have it. Visit the Caymans on business, or, for pleasure or for both. You are bound to have fun.