Photography tours to Morocco
Morocco Discovery + CHEFCHAOUEN 11Days/10Nights
Magic and unusual venue for an unforgettable experience
On arrival at the Camp, you would be greeted in a big nomadic tent (made with camel hair). On the ground: Carpets, tables and traditional chairs & lamps.
Light: Burning wood fire, storm lanterns and a light generator for the whole camp.
Table set up (minimum basis): White or coloured napkins, tables and traditional Chairs
Dinner: Meals are served on a round table for 6 to 8 pax.
Sample of menu served during a seated bivouac dinner:
*Variety of Moroccan salads *Tagine with chicken, lemon and olives*Tagine with beef and prunes*Kebab*Seasonal fruits*
Mint tea & Moroccan pastries
Sanitary: Chemical toilets, toilets paper and soap, hot water, mirrors.
Optional Entertainment upon request: Folkloric entertainment, blue men with torch, dromedaries.
Belly dancers, Henné, snakes charmer, monkey tamers, fantasia (depends on location)…
Open air night club with DJ or orchestra, stage, lightning
Arrival at Casablanca Airport
Transfer to Casablanca city center
Fish lunch at a local restaurant
After lunch , visit of “The White City”: drive through the wide avenues and long stripes. Later walk Through the narrow streets of the Medina. The tour also features visits to United Nations Square, Habous district. Hassan II Mosque (Outside),Corniche Boulevard & Morocco Mall
- After sunset continue to Rabat
- Dinner and Overnight at your hotel.
07:00: Breakfast at hotel
08:00 : panoramic city tour of Rabat : Sightseeing of the “Imperial garden city” begins with the Kasbah of Oudayas, Hassan Tower and walls of the Mechouar surrounding the Royal Palace. Departure to Chefchaouen.
Lunch on route at Local restaurant
“Chefchaouen” Hanging like a crescent from twin mountains, the town is a 15th century relic of the Muslim civilization of Andalusia. Nestled into a fold of the Rif Mountains the walls of the town are painted a pale ochre in order to diminish the intensity of the sun. The roofs are covered with brown tiles and resemble those found in southern Spain. The roofs are covered with brown tiles and resemble those found in southern Spain. The alleyways climb to little squares often crossed by Andalusian arches.
Dinner and Overnight at Dar Echchaouen ( a nice guest house).
Breakfast at the hotel
Departure to Fez , via Meknes . Today will be a long way please ware comfortably
At the heart of the Morocco, Meknes : Moulay Ismail with tireless passion, an indomitable will, he undertook to make this city a capital with Its Palaces, mosques, fountains, terraces, gardens, stables, shops; Granaries were erected without interruption for 50 years to bridge the huge perimeter drawn by the walls. Unfinished dream of Moulay Ismail ;its monumental gates which pierce the walls to give access to the wonders of the city :The main Bab al- Mansour. Do not miss the visit of the Mausoleum of Moulay Ismail .
Lunch at local restaurant in Meknes
Arrival in the evening at Fez and Dinner & overnight at your hotel or riad.
Breakfast at the hotel
- Sightseeing all day of Fes ; the oldest imperial city : visit of the medieval Medina and religious Islamic centers and university namely the Medersa, the Karaouine Mosque and University (The oldest in the world) as well as the Nejjarin Fountain.
- Lunch at hotel
- PM : Sightseeing of the famous souks of Fes.
Dinner at “Palais Medina” restaurant with wedding ceremony show.
Overnight at your hotel or riad.
Breakfast at the hotel, Today is going to be a long drive (about 6 hours), so dress comfortably and warmly. Depart by way of Atlas Mountain Berber villages and the ski towns of Ifrane and Azrou (which look more like Bavaria then Morocco!) to Erfoud, with a stop in Midelt (for an optional lunch) and Errachidia along the way.
Visit of the Blue Meski and Arrive in Erfoud, Erfoud is the gateway to one of the most beautiful natural sites in the world, the amazing dunes at Erg Chebbi.
Late in the afternoon Arrive to your hotel
Overnight at hotel XALUCA MAADID ERFOUD ON HALF BOARD.
-Breakfast: Erfoud doesn't have a whole lot to offer a tourist. It's really close to the desert and thus experiences regular blasts of sand tearing through the streets. It has two main attractions: the dates festival and Erfoud's marble industry.
- Visit of Rissani : The capital of the Tafilalet where the Alaouites dynasty ancestors are buried.
Visit of the 17th century Kasbah and the imposing ruins of Ksar Abbar.
After the Optional lunch at your hotel, you will be travel to the Erg Chebbi area of the Sahara via a
4x4 wheel drive vehicle over a track road (about 1 hour 15 minutes)
-Arrive at the spectacular dunes of Erg Chebbi which were featured in the film Lawrence of Arabia. The dunes are a majestic sight and you can spend as much time as you like walking among them as you witness the sunset. Some folks bring a bottle of wine and claim to have a “mystical experience” there.
-Overnight at deluxe bivouac LA BELLE ETOILE on HALF BOARD.
SUNRISE at MERZOUGA DUNES + Erfoud – BOUMALEN ( 350 Kms )
- To see Merzouga, no one ever regretted getting up at 5 am to witness the unique sunrise : admire and watch the pink disc of the sun appearing over the gigantic dunes of Merzouga.
-After breakfast : Morning departure to Tinghir via Tinejdad road with its magnificent Kasbahs.
- Optional lunch.
- Visit of the Todra canyons.
- Continuation the Dades Valey.
- Overnight at XALUCA DADES in Boumalen
- Breakfast Transfer to Marrakech via Ouarzazate and through the road of thousands Kasbahs.
Visit of Ouarzazate and Taourirt Kasbahs.
- Departure to the fortified village of Ait Ben Haddou, the most spectacular fortress in the south of Morocco.
- Optional lunch.
- Continuation to Marrakech through the Tichka pass (2260m).
- Overnight at your Riad or hotel
- Breakfast at the hotel & then begin the Historical visit of Marrakech. Start with the “Koutoubia Mosque”, Marrakech’s landmark, then the 19th century “Bahia Palace”, consisting of rooms decorated with stunning stuccos, paintings and mosaics. “Saadien Tombs” a necropolis richly decorated and “Medersa Ben Youssef” a Koran School dating from the 14th century : a master piece of Moroccan architecture.
Optional Lunch at a local restaurant in the square
Afternoon, discovery of the souks of Marrakech and the Djemaa El Fna square.
Overnight at your Riad or hotel
8.am: Departure to Essaouira, only 175 Kms from Marrakech on the Atlantic Coast.
Behind its purple ramparts and inside its whitewashed medina with blue doors lies a city that has been influenced by various cultures (Berber, Carthaginian, Portuguese, Arabs, others). A stop before getting to Essaouira for a visit of an Argan oil Cooperative to savor southern Moroccan Argan oil and to see how women extract this treasure)
Seafood lunch at a local restaurant .
Tour of the medina, the ramparts, the Skala, the marquetry craftsmen carving thuja wood inlaid with ivory; the fishermen's port, the silver jewellers, the Mellah Jewish quarter, the art galleries, Sidi Mohamed Ben Abdullah museum.
Enjoy some time in the golden beach
Return to Marrakech late in the afternoon
Overnight in Marrakech at your riad or hotel
- Breakfast & departure to Casablanca Airport
- Assistance and departure flight back homeMarrakech, Morocco      Casablanca, Morocco